Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's been a while!






Wow time really flies dosen't it! Here we are in the middle of Summer. Right now our days consist of sleeping in, watching cartoons, going to the park, riding bikes and playing video games.

For the 4th we went to La Grande and stayed with Brent and Donna at their new house. We had a great time. The boys were in heaven!! They got to feed goats, ride a tractor, swim around in a not so hot hot tub, and best of all play with their cousins. It was HOT on the 4th and I decided it would be fun to develop a migraine. Luckily I felt ok in time to go with everyone to watch the fireworks. :)

Right now the most exciting thing for me is that our homeowners association is putting up a fence for our backyard! It was be a very small yard with a slope on one side, but I'll take what I can get! Right now it's open to everyone and we just have barkdust and shrubs. I'm looking forward to having grass. It will be nice for the boys. I will post pictures when it's done.

Ok now I have one less thing to feel guilty about, my blog is updated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment