




we finally got a little bit of snow!! We had some over the weekend, but it didn't really amount to much. Today it's not a ton, but it's at least enough for the boys to throw snowballs! Who knows, maybe we'll even get enough for a snowman. I finally got to see the big thick flakes. It was great!
We have "adopted" a new little family member, or maybe she has adopted us. :) She a cute little kitty cat. We've seen her hanging around since the beginning of November with no collar and what seemed to be no home. I finally took her in last week. (just in time.. it has been really cold here). We brought her in and gave her a collar. We let her out to go to the bathroom and she always is waiting by the door to run back in. One day she was out there for a couple of hours huckered down by our back door. I'm pretty sure she's accepted us as her new family. The boys LOVE her and she's really good with them. Joseph wants to name her "scratchy" but I'm not so sure about that! Joe and I decided to wait until Christmas to name her. We didn't want to get the boys hopes up that we could keep her, until we were sure she didn't have a home. I figure close to a month of her staying at our house wearing our collar will be sufficent enough! Along with her waiting by our door to get back inside. Anyway, this turned out to be a novel about our kitty! Sorry about that!!!
We are excited for Christmas. I've wrapped most of the presents and I'm done shopping! We have 2 last minute cards to get out and that's about it. Joseph is probably done with school until after the holidays! They cancelled it today and I'm sure they'll cancel it tomorrow due to ice! So we are just hanging out at home, watching the snowfall and staying warm. The only thing we are missing... MORE FAMILY!! I'm really missing everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment